Huawei B970 3G Wireless Gateway Router
Add to Basket
- Guang Dong - China
- Business Nature:
- Last Online:
- 20 Apr, 2014
- EDGE/GPRS/GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Up to 7.2 Mbps(DL) / 5.76 Mbps(UL)
- WiFi 802.11b/g
1. Why are the automatic installation and autorun so slow?
If host software has already been installed in the computer, it takes about 60s to recognize the CD-ROM image, and then the dashboard will run automatically.
- 2. How do I login to Router Management Interface?
Open your web browser and in the address bar enter http://192.168.1.1. Enter your password to log in to the router, and there are two account logins to choose from: Admin: This user type is authorized to view and modify the configurations. The default password is admin. User: This user type is authorized to view only the basic status information. The default password is user.
- 3. How do I change my Router default login password?
Login to the Router Management Interface, go to Advanced Settings, and then click on System->Modify Password. Your password can be between 1 and 15 characters.
- 4. If I forgot my password, how can I restore the Router back to its factory settings?
To reset your Router Management Interface password, you must reset your Router to the factory default settings. a) On one side of the router, there is a reset button. Press the reset button for five seconds and the router will be reset to the factory settings. Please notice that: this will change all settings including any modified Wi-Fi settings back to the factory presets. b) Please log into the management page, Advanced Settings -> System -> Restore Defaults, restore the default settings.
- 5. How do I change the SSID (network name) of my wireless network?
The SSID is the name of the wireless network being broadcast from the router. If you wish to change this, please log into the router, then select Advanced Settings—〉WLAN Settings—〉WLAN Basic Settings.
- 6. How many PCs can I connect to my router?
You can connect your PC using Ethernet cables and also have multiple computers connected to the Router using WLAN. Generally, the number of users accessing router simultaneously is no more than 32.
- 7. Why is the WLAN (Wireless) speed of my router slower than expected?
Check devices/objects that may block the signal such as other wireless devices (mobile phones for example), any electrical cabling or large structures in the house like brick walls etc. And try to move the router to combat these issues.
- 8. How do I change the Encryption mode of my wireless Router?
The Router supports many configurations for Wi-Fi security. We do not recommend that you change your Router’s security settings. If you want to make modifications, log in to the Router Management Interface, go to Advanced Settings—〉WLAN Settings—〉WLAN Advanced Settings. Here you will also see a brief guide to the security configurations available for the Router and other options for changing the settings.
- 9. How many hosts can be specified as a DMZ host on B970 at a time?
Only one computer can be specified as a DMZ host at a time. The Demilitarized (DMZ) function allows the computer to be exposed to the Internet. You can modify it in "Security->DMZ Settings".
- 10. What are the differences among manual, on demand and Auto modes of PPP connection? How do I put them into application?
You can modify it in "Advanced Settings->Dial-up Settings->PPP Settings" page, in "PPP Connection" list you can select the dial-up connection mode. The differences among Manual, On Demand and Auto modes are described as follows: a) On Demand: The gateway automatically dials to connect internet when you attempt to send data through internet. b) Manual: The gateway dials to connect internet by clicking "Connect" on the connection page of the management console. c) Auto: The gateway automatically dials to access internet when it is switched on.
- 11. How can I enable the DHCP server again if I disable it and can't log in the management page through the default IP address 192.168.1.1?
You have two ways to restore it, and then log in the management page to enable DHCP server: a) Modify the IP address of the local computer as a static IP which stands the same segment with the one of gateway. the default IP is 192.168.1.1, so you can modify it as follows: IP address: 192.168.1.100 Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0 Default gateway: 192.168.1.1 DNS primary address: 192.168.1.1 b) Restore factory default.
- 12. Why are the data service not very steady and the connection often interrupted when I use the WIFI to access the B970?
The WIFI card’s driver may have some problems, the older WIFI card drivers support the 802.11b/g mixed mode not very well, please update the WIFI card’s driver to the latest version.
- 13. What should I do if no networks found in the WLAN mode?
1.Connect the router using the supplied ethernet cable 2.Make sure that you have turned WLAN on in the Management Interface 3.Make sure that SSID Broadcast is enabled in the Management Interface 4.Reset the router
- 14. what factors may interfere with it when we use FMC?
1) Our FMC supports 802.11b/802.11g and it works at the 2.4GHZ frequency band which is for the ISM use. For example, Bluetooth and Micro-wave oven working at the same frequency band with FMC may interfere with FMC. 2) A building or a wall can also obstruct the transportation of radio signal and the strength of signal would be attenuated.
- 15. when PC accesses FMC through wireless LAN, can user modify relative parameters of FMC?
If enabling the WLAN mode of FMC, users can access FMC through wireless mode. Youe can modify parameters of it only when you access FMC firstly and gets the control right.
- 16. Does FMC support dynamic router protocol or static router protocol? If yes, how to work?
Our FMC doesn’t support dynamic router protocol or static router protocol because FMC is only a router terminal and all packets from FMC would be sent to the control center of ISP, point to point.
- 17. How do users access WLAN constituted by FMC if the SSID broadcast of WLAN is disabled?
It is necessary for users to get the SSID of WLAN. Then he can configure and access the wireless network by entering the SSID, 802.11 authentications and the mode of encryption in the wireless network configuration software.
- 18. How do I configure APN parameter when setting PPP profile?
You need to input your APN and dial-up number before connecting internet. Contact your internet service provider (ISP) to get the right APN parameters.
- 19. How to set a password WLAN to keep out other users not having password?
On the Web management page, click the “Advanced Settings” -> ”WLAN Settings ” -> “WLAN Advanced Settings”, then you can set a password for WLAN by choosing “802.11 Authentication” and “Encryption Mode” options.
- 20. Does FMC support Vista, Linux or Macintosh system?
Yes, all systems above are supported by FMC. But some browsers are not supported very well. The browsers supported are shown as follows: IE6.0, IE7.0, Firefox1.5 and Firefox2.0.
|Payment Terms:||TT/Western Union
Related Products of this Company
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
China Suppliers Quick Searching: