|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Industrial Supplies / Machinery / Filters|
|Label:||Top Entry Filter , bag filter housing , bag filter vessel|
|Post Time:||13 Jun, 2011|
|Last Modified:||19 Jul, 2012|
|This Co. have total 173 Related Items||Prev153154155156157158159160161162Next|
Top Entry Bag Filter Vessel
Best bag sealing for most challenging applications!
Part Number: TF
Universal Top inlet bag filter designed to give you perfect 360 degree sealing of plastic collar fully welded filter bag sit inside the filter to ensure absolute no by pass, it gives you the top performance in your most challenging liquid filtration process.
- Top entry design
- Two housing sizes for filter bags sizes 01 and 02
- Cover firmly seals and holds the filter bag in place
- Four eyebolts for tight closure and stable construction, superior bag sealing with no bypass
- Design according to ASME standard
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
- Maximum operating temperature: 160 Deg C with Viton seals
- Inlet/outlet: 2 inch flange
- Material of construction: SS304, SS316 or carbon steel
- Surface finish: SS-bead blasted or mechanical polish, CS-painted
- Mounting legs to adjust vessel height
TF Engineering Specifications
Filter Bags Size
Maximum Operating Pressure
Maximum Operating Temperature
Material of Construction
All Wetted Parts
Type 304 or
Buna, EPDM, Viton, PTFE, Viton+PTFE
Glass Bead Blasted (standard)
Bag Filter and Cartridge Filter proved to be most effective in following applications due to easy handling and cost effective as compared to other traditional system likes filter press & self cleaning system.
We have a wide choice of filter medium from 0.5 micron to 1,200 micron, different material composition likes PP, PE, Nylon to ensure its Chemical compatibility.
High quality control in our construction of filter bag ensure no fiber migration during filtration process and no contamination to your liquid.
- Chemicals Filtration
- Petrochemicals Filtration
- DI Water Application in Semiconductors & Electronic Industry
- Food & Beverage
- Fine Chemicals Filtration
- Solvent Filtration
- Edible Oil Filtration
- Adhesive Filtration
- Paint Filtration
- Ink Filtration
- Metal Washing
Please contact us for recommendation of the right system for your application.