Melting Method Zinc Stearate, Water Based Zinc Stearate, Metallic Stearates
The zinc stearate is excellent transparent to keep paint high transparent. Its excellent dispersibility and good anti-settling effect give paint film the performance of smooth, quick to dry, easy to anti-foaming, easy to polish. It is widely used as additives in many industries including plastics, rubber, coatings, cement, cosmetics, food and pharmaceutical. Our products comply with FDA, verified by authorized department, approved by SGS.
Appearance: White minute powder
Zinc Content: 9.0-15.0%
Moisture: ≤ 0.5-1%
Free Acid: ≤ 0.5-1%
Melting Point: 118-125℃
Fitness: 325-800 mesh
1.Good transparency, very suitable to use in clear lacquer
2. High dispersiveness and anti-settling properties
3. Remarkable heat stability, good grinability.
Referring to the properties of zinc stearate in Singapore, Italy and USA and different features of the various brands in the markets, and for the wood lacquer’s different demands on transparency, fineness, dispersibility, grinability, anti-foaming, waterproof, we recommend,
1. KZ01G is the best paint dispersing agent/dryer that can replace the international brands of Italy FACI and USA Ferro.
2. KZ028 is used to the top grade furniture coatings, clear undercoats, keeping good transparency and good dry film.
3. KZ036 is commonly used in the paint market for it’s cost-effective and easy to polish.
4. K-ZS is used in the petrochemical industry, as the disperser or heat stabilizer for PE,PS,PVC, advanced chemical fiber color masterbatch. K-ZS works as the thermal stabilizer/dispersant/ mould release agent in the plastic industry. It’s the most effective lubricating agent for the polystyrene. What’s more, it avoid degradation when in the molten state.
5. KZ-W water based zinc stearate is applied to the water paint(such as wood priming paint and lacquer putty)as polishing agent to improve the hand feeling of paint film surface and the hydrophobicity of coatings. It can also be used in paper industry as the antisticking agent or water repellent agent.
Our featured filler:
1. Matting agent replace Degussa OK520: high suspensibility, high dispersibility, widely used in water-borne coatings, two-component polyurethane coatings, wood coatings, transparent lacquer, UV coating
2. Transparent filler: anhydrous, paint film without blue-ray, very high transparent, the best reinforcing filler for PE, PU, water base wood paint, clear lacquer;
3. Calcium silicate reinforcing filler: great hiding powder, very high whiteness, good weatherability, alternatives of DuPont titanium dioxide powder R902;
4. High purity crystalline quartz filler: very high hardness, high purity, superfine, high transparent, used in matt paint, wood lacquer, PU, NC,UV, water based paints;
5. Micro silicon powder( silica filler): superfine, ultrapure, spherical, reinforcement, thixotropy, aging resistance filler for anti-corrosion coating, insulated paint, mixed paint, interior and exterior decorative paint;
6. White carbon: high dispersible precipitated silica, mainly used in rubber, tires, energy-saving tyre, shoes materials, similar to Zeosil;
7. A series of zinc stearate for coatings and plastics: for different demands on transparency, fineness, dispersibility, grinability, defoaming, waterproof, we will recommend the most suitable type;
We are Chinese supplier offers reinforcing filler for many industries, including coatings filler, plastic filler, paint filler, rubber filler, leather filler, silicon filler, stone filler, etc.
Xiamen Continent Chemical Co., Ltd
melting method zinc stearate, water-based zinc stearate, melting Spinning zinc stearate, coatings dispersing agent, heat stabilizer for plastic, softening agent for rubbers, water, repellent agent for paper, mould release agent, organosilicon extenders, cosmetics lubricating agent, rubber softener, stearic acid, waterproof agent for paper industry, lubricants, zinc oxide, zinc salt, zinc organic salt,
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.