- Business Nature:
- Trading Company
- PAT BHANDARI
(President & CEO.)
- Last Online:
- 14 Aug, 2015
This is an Invitation Only PRIVATE Transaction
Seller will not solicit. Buyer must apply first/send docs.
AVAILABLE FOR RWA BUYER/BANKERS
(Buyer must FIRST confirm payment/funding
banker is able to execute procedures without change.)
NO UP FRONT PROOF OF FUNDS
AFTER FULL RECOURSE COUNTERSIGNED LOI...
ISSUING BANK SENDS SECURE BANKER TO BANKER
RWA FAX STATING RWA TO SEND MT760
FAX PROCESS TO AUTHENTICATE FAX FROM ISSUING BANK
SWIFT TRANMISSION FEE TO BE PREPAID
MT799 FOLLOWED BY MT760
5-20 DAYS TO PAY FOR INSTRUMENT
42+2 1M -100B FRESH CUT
BG- BANK GUARANTEE
SBLC - STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT
CASH BACK ICC FORMAT
HSBC BANK PLC LONDON
BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON
NORDEA BANK FINLAND PLC LONDON
AA RATED TOP 25 BANKS
1. Buyer sends letter of intent (LOI) to the Seller. The LOI should contain copies of Buyer ’s passport, Company’s resolution and Client’s Information Sheet (CIS).
2. within 24 hours Seller countersigns LOI and returns to Buyer with Details of Issuing bank, passport copy ETC. This LOI automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract. Both parties shall lodge the executed contract with their respective banks.
3. Seller send bank form to Buyer to complete and return within 24 hours to Seller , Seller receive the bank form and forward to his issuing bank, Seller issuing bank receive the bank form and issue RWA by banker secure fax to Buyer receiving Bank secure fax. Buyer is responsible for confirming that Bankers fax number is valid, currently working at all hours and direct to buyers banker. Issuing bankers will not transmit multiple faxes.
4. Seller request copy of the RWA from his bank and send copy to Buyer for confirmation, Buyer confirm within 24 hours of RWA fax copy from Seller bank and request invoice and refund undertaking letter from Seller for the payment of bank charges to send MT799 followed by MT760.
5. Buyer receive the refund Undertaking letter and the invoice, Buyer within 24 hours transfer payment into Seller receiving bank account for the bank transmission charges/pre advice and Buyer promptly send copy of the transmission receipt to Seller for confirmation within 48 hours of invoice.
6. After 3 banking day’s Seller confirm the bank charges, Seller Bank will send by SWIFT MT 799 pre advice to Buyer bank followed by MT760. Buyer bank confirms the pre advice MT799 BY SWIFT and confirms BG/SBLC MT760. Seller will give Buyer 20 Banking days from MT760 to pay Seller total fees and broker fees by MT103 Fed Wire.
7. Within 3 banking days after receiving Payment and brokers fees, Hard copy will be sent to Buyer bank by bank-bonded courier.
8. Fees shall be disbursed by the Buyer at the time of each tranche in accordance with the relevant MFPA which is incorporated herein by reference as material condition of this agreement.
9. This is a private sale between two entities and is not to be construed as an offer of funds nor a sale of securities in the Securities Actof1933/1934.
10. This Letter of Intent is a full recourse commercial commitment governed by the Law of Jurisdiction that both parties reside and standards under ICC Regulations.
11. Any unauthorized calls by any party or its representative lawyers to probes or communication in an improper way to bank(s) in this transaction shall be prohibited and contract terminated.
12. Buyers bank account must be in order and ready to perform prior to signing of this agreement. Buyers bank changes may not delay original schedule in this contract or create additional requirements. Buyers multiple bank changes will not be accepted.
13.Non Performance Penalty of 2% charged to either party who does not perform according to this agreement including the time schedules.
14. Procedures are subject to Issuing Bankers discretion.
--Seller is performing and is approved and authorized by private transaction issuing bankers. Issuing bankers are NOT the Seller.
--LOIs must show above procedures complete and exact (cut and paste) to be accepted.
--If file does not pass bank compliance, bank may offer additional requirements to proceed.
--Docs must be sent in WORD .DOC format with full complete banking details to be accepted. May be sent with PDF as record of Buyers sumitted file.
--Draft LOI and FPA must be sent directly to Buyer or Mandate.
--Seller name is confidential and given to only to Buyer.
SELLER SIDE CLOSED
1/3 Direct to Seller side (PAT BHANDARI)
1/3 For Intermediaries
1/3 For Buyer Mandate
To proceed- send this email to Buyer and have Buyer CONFIRM that Buyers Banker has reviewed procedures and is able to work with procedures without change and is ready to PREPAY SWIFT FEES upon receipt of RWA FAX. Send with mandates contact information (email, skype and phone) and intermediaries paymaster (optional for protection) or request a draft FPA.
BANK TRANSMISSION FEES
BANK TRANSMISSION FEE FOR 1M TO 20M IS USD/EURO 49.500.00
BANK TRANSMISSION FEE FOR 21M TO 50M IS USD/EURO 67,500.00
BANK TRANSMISSION FEE FOR 51M TO 100M IS USD/EURO 85,500.00
BANK TRANSMISSION FEE FOR 101M TO 600M IS USD/EURO 148,500.00
BANK TRANSMISSION FEE FOR 601M TO 2B IS USD/EUR 175.500,00
BANK TRANSMISSION FEE FOR 2.1B TO 9B IS USD/EURO 225,000.00
BANK TRANSMISSION FEE FOR 10B TO 50B IS USD/EURO 270,000.00
This is a INVITATION ONLY private transactions not considered securities under the SEC Act of 1933 & 1934. It is a privilege to do business and NOT a right. Wall Street rules do not apply. Neither trade groups nor sellers or bankers of MTNs/BGs are required to "prove" themselves It is the Investor or Buyer who need to show FINANCIAL capability to be invited to this "private club" and to the transaction table. All transaction successful execution are based on bankers verifying and authenticating and protecting assets and funds. If buyer does not understand this or able to work under these conditions, please do not engage.(BJ.HEN.04052011)
Related Products of this Company
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
China Suppliers Quick Searching: