• Up to 2.5Gb/s data links
• 1270nm-1610nm/DFB laser and PIN /APD photodetector
• Compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472 with duplex LC receptacle
• Digital Diagnostic Monitoring:
• Internal Calibration or External Calibration
• Compatible with RoHS
• +3.3V single power supply
• Operating case temperature:
• Standard : 0 to + 70 °C
• Industrial : -40 to + 85 °C
OC series system
Switched backplane applications
Switch to Switch interface
Other optical transmission systems
The SFP CWDM transceivers are high performance, cost effective modules supporting dual data-rate of 155M to 2.5Gbps and upto 80km transmission distance with SMF.
The transceiver consists of three sections: a DFB laser transmitter, a PIN/APD photodiode integrated with a trans-impedance preamplifier (TIA) and MCU control unit. All modules satisfy class I laser safety requirements.
The transceivers are compatible with SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) and SFF-8472. For further information, please refer to SFP MSA
click for larger image
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
China Suppliers Quick Searching: