POLYPROPYLENE MULTIFILAMENT BRAIDED ROPES
- 100% High Tenacity (HT) continuous Multifilament Polypropylene (PP) yarn
- Double braid
- Core : 16 Strand braided construction OR as requested
- Outer Cover : 16 - 24 or 32 strand (depending on rope size) braided cover
- The double braid construction shares the load equal between core and cover.
- Outstanding flexibility and handling characteristics.
- Extremely light weight, wet and dry
- UV-Stabilized for a longer life
- Resistance to most acids and alkalis
- Polypropylene Ropes float on water
- A light, floating material (should therefore not be used for anchor warps)
- Highly cost effective
- Very easily spliced
- Marine (Keel boat main sheet - control lines - halyards - mooring)
Send Inquiry to this Company
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: