Main features of the Digital Trail Camera
1. NT-M100 cameras captures 10MP images, respectively, which can instantly be viewed on a built-in 2inch color display panel.
2. Each water-resistant unit takes color images during the day and b/w picture at night. Its 54 built-in IR LEDs, which together provide a 25m IR viewing range, automatically turn on in low light conditions.
3. Each image it shoots is time- and date- stamped and stored in its 16MB internal memory or in an MMC/SD card of up to 32GB capacity.
4. The unit can take multiple shots or record videos, initially set up to record 30 seconds. Its LCD displays date, time, number of images, time delay and battery status
5. Each model has motion triggered sensors with adjustable PIR sensitivity. It uses a laser light to aim and set the camera to the surveyed area. Its trigger delay can be programmed from 0s to 2 hours.
6. Each unit runs on rechargeable battery for up to 1000 hours or via a 12V power adapter. It has a USB port.
- Mode LCD displays date,time ,picture number,delay length ,and battery status
- Motion triggered and adjustable PIR sensitivity
- Auto-distinguish images.Color Images in daytime/ Black&White Night Images
- Stores pictures in SD/MMC card
- Multi-shot of 1/3 pictures
- Video length default is 30 seconds
- Programmable from 0S to 2 hours delay length between triggers
- No Flash'Uses 54 Infrared Emitters to illuminate the coverage area
- Water proof housing case
- Date and time stamp on each picture
- Power jack for external DC 12V input
- Package size: L262*W192*H67 mm
click for larger image
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
China Suppliers Quick Searching: