- High and stable operating voltage
- Flattest discharge voltage curve, longest shelf life, widest operating temperature range, and lightest weight of any comparable 9-volt battery
- High energy density that lasts up to 5 times longer than ordinary alkaline 9V batteries and 10 times longer than carbon-zinc batteries.
- A 10-year service life makes the lithium 9-volt battery the best choice for major smoke alarm
- Low self-discharge rate(less than 1% after 1year of storage at +68F)
- Optional stainless steel container for low magnetic and nickle plated steel container for more safe design
- Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing
- Notch technology for safety vent is recommended
- Non-flammable electrolyte
- Lithium-thionyl chloride(Li-SOCl2) Technology
- Nominal capacity 1.2Ah
- Open circuit voltage (at +68F) 9.0V
- Nominal voltage (at 0.5mA +68F ) 9.0V
- Diameter (max) 25.3mm(1in)
- Width 17.5mm(0.69in)
- Height (max) 48.3mm(1.93in)
- Typical weight 45g(1.47oz)
- Radio communication and other military applications
- Alarms and security systems
- Beacons and emergency location transmitters
- Digital metering systems
- LED lighting applications
- Do not use if the battery casing was mangled.
- Please discharge the battery few minutes with 100mA,if the battery voltage is lower than your need or consult ABLE.
- Don't use different models of battery in series.
- Soldering the tag should be finished in few seconds.
- Do not try to recharge. This is primary , non rechargeable battery
click for larger image
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
China Suppliers Quick Searching: