Automatic Chilli Cutting Machine
Chilli Cutting Machine Introduction
Chilli cutting machine can cut chili into segments, rings, and shreds, as well as removing the chili heads and stems. The chilli cutter is suitable for processing all kinds of fresh chili and dry chill, such as bell pepper, banana pepper, etc. It is the most professional equipment for chili processing in China.
Technical Parameters of Chilli Cutting Machine
Features of Chilli Cutter Machine
1. Stainless steel construction, long service life, easy to clean and maintenance.
2. Reasonable design, convenient to operate, one or two persons can handle it.
3. Chilli stem cutting machine has high efficiency and strong adaptibility.
4. The cutting size can be customized according to your requirements.
5. The cut chili by the hot pepper cutter has uniform thickness and nice apperance.
Application of Chilli Pepper Cutting Machine
* This chile pepper slicer can cut chili segments, chili rings, and chili shreds
* This bell pepper cutter machine can aslo remove chili heads and stems
* The pepper cutting machine is suitable for all kinds of fresh chili & dry chili
* This chilly cutter is suitable for large farmer’s market, individuals, chili producers, etc. It is the necessary equipment for small, medium and large chili processing enterprises.
Fun Facts about Chili Peppers
1. All chili peppers, even ornamentals, are edible.
2. Whether orange or green, the Jalapeno is the king of Mexican cooking.
3. India is the world’s largest producer and exporter of chili peppers.
4. The world’s hottest chili is Carolina Reaper, grown by The PuckerButt Pepper Company(USA).
5. Chili peppers are very high in vitamin C, and are also good in vitamin B-6, vitamin A, iron, copper and potassium.
Send Inquiry to this Company
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: