- This WIFI interface support all OBDII Protocls.
- You need to download this software "DashCommand" from apple application store. If the free software could not use,please download the full version at $12.99.
- SSID: OBDDevice, IP/Port: 192.168.0.10:35000, Antenna: Internal, Wifi Standard: 802.11a/b/g
- Power Consumption: 0.75 Watts, Operating Temperature: -15 to 100 Celsius, Size: 15x13x4cm, Weight: 5.50oz
- Package including: 1x ELM 327 WIFI Diagnostic Reader Scanner
There are tons of software available, which are fully compatible with WIFI OBD interface, such as engine running parameters monitoring, DTC reading and clearing, MPG meter, etc.
By using the device you can monitor all these parameters from your PC, Mac, iPhone, Ipad etc with a compatible software or you can even write your own software on a specified hardware platform if need, you may have following parameters read out from your vehicle:
Vehicle Speed: RPM
Fuel Consumption: Engine Coolant Temp
Fuel Pressure: Calculated Engine Load
Throttle Position: Intake Manifold Pressure
Air Intake Temp: Timing Advance
Mass Air Flow: Fuel Level
Barometric Pressure: EVAP System Vapor Pressure
Some examples for iOS applications are Rev, FUZZYcar, DashCommand
Note : Your vehicle may not support all above parameters. How many parameters you can get is depended on the vehicle manufacturer's implementation.
SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 kbaud);
SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 kbaud);
ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud);
ISO 14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud);
ISO 14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 kbaud);
ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 500 kbaud);
ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 500 kbaud);
ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 250 kbaud);
ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 250 kbaud).
Elm327 WIFI - iOS Easy Setup Guide
Search wifi -- Connect to device (SSID: OBDDevice);
Static Tab -- IP Address: 192.168.0.123 -- Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0;
Open Software (your iOS sofware (ex: Rev DashCommand, FuzzyCar )) ;
Settings: Interface type : ELM -- Data Port : tcp://192.168.0.10:35000