MHL adapter MHL cable for Samsung Galaxy S III i9300
Add to Basket
- Business Nature:
- Last Online:
- 01 Jan, 3870
This Co. have total
- Micro-USB shaped MHL jack;
- Automatically switches the phone into USB data / charging or MHL audio / video modes;
- This MHL adaptor allows you to create an HDMI output via your handset's micro USB connection;
- Your device come with an MHL adapter include in the box with allows you to view videos and other media that you have on you phone, on a compatible HD TV;
- Use a signle, thin adapter to connect to mobile decice to the HD TV;
- Connects Micro USB Female port to computer or Power adapter for charging and getting power using a micro USB to USB M/Mcable;
- Built-in MHL Receiver converts s using a signle differential pair to HDMI four differential pairs;
- Supports Max resolution to 1280*720p and all bandwidth between 25-75Hz.
- Samsung Galaxy S III i9300
- Samsung Galaxy S II i9100
- HTC G14 Sensation
- HTC EVO 3D
- Samsung I997 Infuse 4G
- HTC Flyer
1. Input connector: Micro USB Male x1
Output connector: HDMI Female x1
Other connector: Micro USB Female x1 for charging
2. Size: 257x112x25mm
3. Operating temperature range……………0 °C to +70°C
Operating humidity range………………10% to 85 % RH (no condensation
4. Power supply: No
To connect your device, follow below steps:
- Connect one end of a universal HDMI cable into the MHL Adapter.
- Then connect the other end to the HDMI port on your TV. Note: The Universal HDMI cable is not included with your device.
- Connect your Travel Charger to the MHL Adapter.Warning!: Make sure that you use the Travel Charger that was included with your phone. If you use an unapproved travel charger, there is a possibility that the MHL adaptor might not function properly.
- Connect your Travel Charger to an approved power source .
- Connect the MHL Adapter connector into the Power/Accessory Interface port on your device . This is the same port that you normally use to connect your Travel Charger. Note: Do not connect the MHL Adapter to your device through the Desktop dock. The Video and Audio output will not work correctly.The TV screen will instantly display what is on your device home screen.
After connecting the MHL Adapter, the upper and lower sides of the TV/Monitor’s screen may be cut off. In this
case, you can adjust the TV/ Monitor in the Settings menu on your TV. Consult your TV owner’s manual.
Related Products of this Company
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
China Suppliers Quick Searching: