R15 Reader 6140
- iCLASS readers offer an open architecture design permitting compatibility with many of the most popular cards in the market, which comply with ISO 14443A, 14443B, and 15693 interoperability standards. Regional compatibilities include US Government PIVII (FIPS201), offering one of the most flexible reader platforms available.
- iCLASS readers are user-friendly, delivering the same convenience and reliability of our Prox technology, for which HID is known worldwide, with state-of-the-art features, driven by evolving industry requirements.
- Upgrading from Prox to iCLASS technology has never been so simple. All iCLASS readers provide the same wiring connections, low-current consumption, and 5 to 16-volt operation as our Prox readers. Additionally, you can transfer your Prox format and user identification numbers to iCLASS credentials, making the change completely transparent to your access controller.
- The R15 reader was specifically designed to assist customers with the transition from the popular HID MiniProx® and other mullion mounted reader form factors. It features the same mounting dimensions as the MiniProx to allow for an easy direct replacement.
Typical Maximum Read Range*
iCLASS Card: Up to 3.5” (8.9 cm)
iCLASS Key/Tag : Up to 1.5” (3.8 cm)
1.9” x 6.0” x 0.9” (4.8 cm x 15.3 cm x 2.3 cm)
Card Compatibilities include:
Secure Data Read
- iCLASS 2kbits , 16kbits, 32Kbits
- Inside Contactless PicoPass, PicoTag
- Philips DESFire. SmartMX™
- ISO15693: TI Tag-It, Philips I Code, Infineon myd o
- ISO14443A: Philips Ultralight, MIFARE, DESFire, SmartMX
- ISO14443B: Inside MicroPass, Calypso, ASK
- Sony FeliCa™ IDm (requires Transit reader p/n 6149)
- CEPAS CAN or CSN (requires Transit reader p/n 6149)
click for larger image
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
China Suppliers Quick Searching: