Stainless steel tableware gift promotion set (knife, fork, spoon), 24-piece set Dinnerware:
1, model: 24-059 stainless steel knives 6PCS blending 6PCS, stainless steel, stainless steel Fork Spoon 6PCS, small stainless steel spoon 6PCS。
【Our Company Superior characteristics】：Can carry, health, environmental protection and convenience, low minimum order, the price is reasonable, fine process technology, industry standards and client needs the best quality products.
【Range of products for】：White-collar workers, company employees, individuals and groups for tourism today. More applicable to staff welfare gift, corporate advertising and promotional gifts, gifts of goods, trade show gifts, Conference gifts, etc! Our product variety, complete specifications, usable, an arts and crafts classes, upscale, elegant, practical and durable, multi-functional, pricing, promotional gifts，In product promotions and played a very good promotional publicity, company to do can play a very good publicity, and durable, will not rust, using a frequency higher. Product appearance: pen, laptop, bag, Tin box, color box, wooden box, gift box, plastic box, product use: activities, advertising and promotional gift, business gift, wedding supplies
【Customized LOGO King knows】：1. normally number more than 1000 conventional specifications screen printing one color and the other charge $ 0.15/color, laser, printing according to the specifications of the die size, extra charge.2. the delivery period is 1-15 days General (such as stock can be shipped in 1 day);3. gift/flow-packing, packing materials, dimensions, material requirements.4. shipping: domestic terminal car shipping, express, containers according to customer needs, such as instructions.5. method of payment: 30% deposit of the total order before payment, remaining 70% the purchase price to be paid after receipt of our shipment notification delivery.
【Sample /Order respecting knowledge】Please send us your company design artwork◆Provides a complete CMYK format artwork◆The artwork document formats CDR, AI, Resolution not less than 300dpi，Convert text to curves。
Welcome the international manufacturers and customers to negotiate business by incoming telegram or samples. Meanwhile we are also glad to accept processing business from incoming raw materials or components!
click for larger image
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
China Suppliers Quick Searching: